Saturday 13 July 2019

ALHAMDULILLAH FINALLY GRADUATED!

assalamualaikum and hai guys !

after so many years tak berblog haha. so today macam ada mood nak share a lil about my graduation day eheee ! tapi tu lah grad dah nak dekat setahun cam tetibe ada mood nak berblog. tiberr




so here i am graduated from Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor in Diploma Islamic Syariah Islam . after almost 2 years and half of struggling and study, finally alhamdulillah i'm survived. for sure a big thanks to umi abi, family, bestfriend ever, groupmates, roomates and yeahh not forget to lecturer. the convocation day went so well even though the weather was super hot.


alhamdulillah smile while
 im crying inside since umi abi pergi Haji :)


yes that weather perghh panas gilaa





with my only one hiks


mama ain


with kaklong

with adik, Mek Jad



so ni dalam dewan. 
takde rasa lain kecuali debaran sampai rasa nak tergolek jantung huaaaa.
last but not least i want to share my photoshoot pre-grad weweee 
and yeah of course my sistur yang jadi camerawoman hohho. 
thanksss a lot sis


my classmate also groupmate 






from left; 
kakpija, ain, me, aisya, kakaidah, kakwanie, suha


thankyou for making me looking good ehee 


bestfriend ever 


triple N 


so yeah this is my sister merangkap photographer 
thankiuu osooo mwahh !




No comments:

Post a Comment